Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
After a year-long, wait that time of year is finally knocking on my front door. Here comes the season of red and green, and christmas hats and exchanging gifts and being with loved ones. Ah... this is the life...
The Christmas spirit is really high here in LMC. The whole day today there were groups of students walking around in red Christmas hats. Even our lecturers were given one each. How cool is that? And then last night i got a nicely wrapped packet of candy which i shared with my roomate. Honestly, I don't really know the girl who gave it to me. We just live in the same hostel block and go to the same college (obviously ;p). I guess Christmas really IS the season of love. Doesn't matter who you give presents to. Hmm... Maybe i should buy some candy and distribute it to the whole block before school's out..
Speaking of school's out, it's only one more day to freedom! WOOHOOO!!!! Tomorrow is the last day of school and I'm going to pack my bags tonight. Heheh.. Talk about planning ahead.
Let's see...
It's kind of sad that I'm not going back for Christmas. Including this year, it's been two years since I spent my Christmas with my whole family. This year I'm spending my Christmas with my two best friends in Kota Kinabalu. I can't wait to board the ferry and leave this wretched island for a week. It's an oven here and I'm looking forward to the cooler capital city of Sabah.
Travelling without my family to flank me is probably the best experience I can look forward. It's about time I proved to my parents that I'm independent and more than capable doing things on my own. Not that I haven't tried. I've always been denied the chance and frankly I'm tired of it. I want my parents to see that I'm a grown woman.
Anyway, moving back to the topic of going to KK, man, am I smart! Picking this time of the year to visit all the sopping malls waiting there. What with all the Christmas sale and Year-End sale, there'll be discounts everywhere. Who's to stop me from splurging on gadgets, movies and sushi? lol.. (you don't expect me to say clothes do you?) The only thing I'll regret is not spending this Christmas with my boyfriend. sigh.. Oh well, maybe I'll spend some time looking for a temporary eye candy in KK.. XD
Merry Christmas everyone! :D
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment